Advanced Excel Training
Advanced Excel Training in Mumbai, Delhi, Gurgaon, Chennai, Bangalore & Pune.
is a premier Advanced Excel training & PowerPoint training firm. It focusses on the learning needs of the Corporate Professionals. Our learning modules cover Basic, Intermediate, Advanced & Expert levels.
We have conducted 1,000+ training programs in 15+ cities since 2010. We conduct Advanced Powerpoint & Advanced Excel training
We are popular for Corporate Training in Mumbai, Corporate Training in Delhi, Corporate Training in Pune, Corporate Training in Bangalore
What We Do?
We focus on MS Office productivity – time-saving Excel tips and tricks, best industry practices of making PowerPoint presentations.
Click Here to check if you or your team faced any of these 8 MS Office challenges?
We update our course outline regularly with the latest Advanced Excel tricks such as FlashFill, Fuzzy Lookup, Macros for non-programmers, Array formulas etc.
- Essentials – Sort, Filter, Shortcuts
- In-depth of Lookups
- Data Consolidating formulas
- In-depth of Pivot Table
- Multi-level Logical statements
- Data Cleaning tricks
- Expert level – Array Formulas, INDIRECT, OFFSET
- Essentials – Text, Pictures, Shapes
- Speed shortcuts
- Complex org. chart tricks
- Process flow diagrams tricks
- Expert – button triggered animation
- Charts – Waterfall, Thermometer
- Industry examples
Excel VBA Macros
- Macros Essentials – Record, Run
- Structure of a Macro code
- Objects, Properties, Methods
- Variables, Loops
- Creating forms
- Automating copy-paste processes
- Readymade codes from Google
Choose the right topics of MS Excel Training
- How to customize Excel Training for your team
- Designing an appropriate course outline maximizes Training RoI
- Download the 3 page guidelines on DOs and DONTs.
Excel Training Mumbai, Excel Training Delhi, Excel Training Gurgaon
You can Achieve High ROI From the Training by ensuring that all participants have access to an experienced Trainer who eats, sleep and dreams Excel and PowerPoint. Participants’ time in the training program can be used effectively in the presence of structured case studies, right topics and customized eBook (picture based).
You wouldn’t want the participants to write notes for 20% of the time during the workshop, would you?
Even before you engage us, you and your team can learn from our 3 most popular tricks videos (Excel, PowerPoint, Macros). Visit here – Free Excel Course for 30-mins
Excel Training Mumbai, Delhi, Gurgaon, Bangalore
Almost all our clients provide us repeat assignments. E.g. PwC, ITC, Uber, Tata Power, Tata Steel, Tata Motors, Wipro, Gulf Oil, JSW group, Saint Gobain EXL Service etc. Click here to read our clients’ success stories.
Our blogs help our clients be updated with the latest tricks. E.g.
- Microsoft Office 2013 has an inbuilt utility tool called “Spreadsheet Compare 2013”? Read More
- Can you remove Excel’s protect worksheet password just using the Notepad? Read More
- Advanced Excel VLOOKUP Function: Why and How? Read more
- Text to Columns in depth. Read more
Our online video courses have been Reviewed by Global experts
- Review by a Microsoft Most Valuable Professional (MVP) awardee. Click Here to read more about Rishabh Pugalia’s course
- MBA Excel has reviewed our course. Click Here to read the review.