We have conducted corporate training sessions on Advanced Excel and Google Sheets in cities such as Mumbai, Gurgaon, New Delhi, Bangalore. Our experience will help you choose the right training partner and delivery roadmap.
Why should you not choose a Training Partner / Vendor purely on the lowest quotation?
1. You MUST ask for their sample case studies and eBook. A structured set of case studies ensures that the learners don’t have to type the data and THEN learn the Excel topics. A picture based eBook is far better than a text-based eBook. We don’t want the participants to write notes during the session. They would rather focus on QnA and practice.
2. What kind of post-training support do they provide? E.g. Videos for revision, Email support, Email updates.
3. Do they update their course content frequently? E.g. do they share if Excel 2016 has introduced Waterfall Charts or if Excel v 2013 has a feature called FlashFill.
4. Please ask for clients list (a) from last 3 months and (b) who provide repeat training assignments. Click here to read about training success stories across diverse sectors and companies.
5. Do they have practical Quiz sets to evaluate the effectiveness of the training? The quiz shouldn’t ask dumb questions such as “Which ribbon tab has Filter?”
6. Don’t compare them just on the prices. In a bid to save INR 5000 – 7000, you end up losing more.
7. Do they provide access (with or without additional fee) to post-training revision Videos? Without reinforcement, the learning would start to wear off in a week’s time.